Work Allocation of SCIC & SICs
State Chief Information Commissioner
1. Public Department and all Institutions and Head of Departments for which it is a Nodal Department .
2. Home Department and all Institutions and Head of Departments for which it is a Nodal Department ( Except Home (Transport) Department).
3. Environment and Forests Department.
4. Tamil Development, Religious Endownment and Information Department.
5. Tourism and Culture Department.
State Information Commissioner ( Dr. R. Perumalsamy)
1. Adi - Dravidar & Tribal Welfare Department
2. Backward Classes, Most Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Department.
3. Commercial Taxes & Registration Department
4. Co-operation, Food & Consumer Protection Department
5. Handlooms, Handicrafts, Textiles & Khadi Department
6. Health & Family Welfare Department
7. Highways Department
8. Labour & Employment Department
9. Law Department
10. Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department
11. Public Works Department
12. Revenue Department ( in respect of Theni, Madurai, Sivagangai, Ramanathapuram, Virudu hnagar, Thoothukudi, Tirunelveli, Kanniyakumari, Vellore, Tiruvannamalai, Salem, Erode, Coimbatore, Tiruppur, Namakkal and The Nilgiris Districts).
13. Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department
14. Transport Department (including Home (Transport )) Department.
State Information Commissioner ( Thiru. T. Srinivasan)
1. Agriculture Department
2. Animal Husbandry, Fisheries and Dairy Development Department.
3. Energy Department.
4. Finance Department.
5. Higher Education Department.
6. Housing & Urban Development Department.
7. Industries Department.
8. Legislative Assembly Secretariat.
9. Municipal Administration & Water Supplies Department.
10. Revenue Department (in respect of Chennai, Nagapattinam, Thiruvarur, Thiruchirapalli, Pudukottai, Karur, Dindigul, Thanjavur, Thiruvallur, Kancheepuram, Cuddalore, Perambalur, Ariyalur, Krishnagiri, Dharmapuri and Villupuram Districts).
11.School Education Department.
12. Social Welfare & Nutritious Meal Programme Department.